GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Aug 3, 2020, 3:41:05 PM8/3/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

As you know our 2020 event has been canceled.

But we do have some unfinished business. Most of you responded to Carole to let her know which option you prefered and we appreciate that.

Here is a reminder of the 3 choices:

1.       Get a full refund.

  1. Roll your registration over to be signed up for 2021.
  2. (Preferred Method) Treat your 2020 registration fee as a tax-deductible donation to the festival that sorely needs funds to be able to survive this crisis.

Although many of you responded, there are a number who haven’t gotten around to it yet and we need to know now, so that we can continue our planning for the 2021 event.

Founders Tour has 15 who haven’t responded yet.

FLX has 7.

Glenkhana still has one hold out.

There are 26 Glenora Runners.

Knapp Sporting Roadster has 10.

Concorso 11.

And Tour de Marque has 15.

Now I know, because we haven’t made the decision yet as to whether the 2021 Featured Marque will be Alfa Romeo or something else, that makes it hard for Tour de Marque and FLX participants to make a decision. That decision should be coming very soon. On the other hand if you choose the preferred option of donating your registration fee, the problem would be solved without having to wait for an announcement.

So if you are in that group of undecideds, please make up your mind and contact Carole at prom...@gmail.com or 607-535-3003 and let her know which event you are in and what your choice is. Do NOT reply to this email because that info goes to the wrong place.

Keep wearing your mask while keeping six feet from the car ahead,

Casey

Casey Creamer

Aug 10, 2020, 3:01:21 PM8/10/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stine Bridge Drivers,

I am happy to announce that the Founders Tour has a new starting location, and a new name thanks to it’s new sponsor.

It is now the Ryan William Vineyard Founders Tour. Check them out at     https://www.thetastingbarn.com/

The Grand Prix Festival Committee and the long time Founders Tour chair, Carl Benson are all looking forward to working with Ryan and the staff at the Ryan William Vineyard to make the 2021 Ryan William Vineyard Founders Tour a continued success and a fun event.

Those who are signed up for the 2021 Ryan William Vineyard Founders Tour will find the location and the operation there to be a real treat and a great way to start off your Grand Prix Festival day.

As for the 2021 featured marque decision, we are still in a holding pattern at the moment, but I expect that we will be reaching a decision fairly soon.

Keep on having fun with cars, buying wine, and keeping 6 feet from the car ahead, while wearing a mask.

Casey