GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Apr 9, 2020, 1:25:47 PM4/9/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

Have you ever wondered why the Grand Prix festival Committee and all of it volunteers do what we do?

Here is something you can watch that might just give you some insight, and inspiration.

Thanks to our Stone Bridge Driver Events Sweep Car driver Pat Scopelliti for bringing it to my attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uXhjM1cr6I

Enjoy while you are thinking about keeping six feet from the car ahead of you,

Casey

Casey Creamer

Apr 17, 2020, 8:54:48 AM4/17/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

In honor of Alfa Romeo being the Featured Marque of the 2020 Grand Prix Festival, Bruce Coulombe, the chair of the Tour de Marque/ Alfa Romeo sent these 2 videos to me to share with you.

https://youtu.be/80ecPj1TkYo

Remember to keep at least six feet from the car ahead of you,

Casey

Casey Creamer

Apr 23, 2020, 3:44:46 PM4/23/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

As of April 17th the decision was made to cancel the May 16 Grist Iron Brewing Grand Tour due to the COVID 19 Pandemic and the guidance from the State of New York.

The Grand Prix Festival Committee continues to meet (electronically) and all of the Stone Bridge Driver Event chairs are busily working on our September 2020 Grand Prix Festival.

The Rallye Routes that are an integral part of most of our Stone Bridge Driver Events require a lot of work throughout the year as we lead up to our September event. And the event chairs remain quite busy as they work on those routes. There is a lot of time spent in designing the routes, test driving the routes, redesigning and correcting, and additional test driving of all of the routes that our various Stone Bridge Driver Event utilize.

So far the registration numbers for our September event are looking quite good. The Concorso Speciale http://grandprixfestival.com/Speciale.html is getting fairly close to being full. So, if you know anyone who is well suited for entrance into that event, get them signed up soon.

And the Glenora Run http://grandprixfestival.com/glenrun.html  is just a very few cars away from being sold out.

Additionally for the Alfa Romeo folks, the Tour de Marque/Alfa Romeo http://grandprixfestival.com/marque.html  and the Thursday FLX Alfa Romeo Show and Journey To The Top http://grandprixfestival.com/FLXShow.html are not far behind.

By the way, for those who tend to get overwhelmed by the daunting task of figuring out which Stone Bridge Driver Event they and their ride might be best suited for, check this out.   http://grandprixfestival.com/whatevent.html

Please stay safe and remember to keep six feet from the car ahead of you,

Casey