GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Aug 21, 2022, 9:49:49 AM8/21/22
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

We are less than 3 weeks away now.

You all should have received via regular mail, a confirmation of your entry into one of our Stone Bridge Driver Events of this year’s Grand Prix Festival with the exception of a few later entries who will receive their confirmation via email. If you are sure you signed up but have not received a confirmation, please contact Michaela at eve...@watkinsglen.com or 607-535-3003 to figure it out. If you signed up and because of your vintage you can’t seem to find the confirmation that you received, you can ask Michaela to email you a replacement. It happens to the best of us. (best being sometimes synonymous with oldest)

Your confirmation will inform you as to where and when to show up for your onsite check in. Showing up with a full tank of fuel is always a good idea.

At onsite check in you will be provided with your Participant Packet. (that has a nice ring to it) In that packet will be lots of stuff including your Rallye Route/s if appluicable. If you are in the Tour de Marque/Mustang you should also find your tickets for the SVRA Races at WGI. If you are in the Tour de Marque/Mustang and also the FLX Mustang Journey on Thursday, you will receive a separate Participant Packet for each one of those events.

When you arrive at onsite check in, part of the process will be to sign a waiver and also our Driver Rules Acknowledgement Form.

I have attached it here so you have a chance to review it in advance.

I have also attached the Rules for the Old Course. Give it a good read now so you will know what is expected in just a few weeks.

I can hardly wait to watch you all keeping up with the car ahead of you,

Casey

2022 Driver Rules Acknowledgement.pdf
2022 Rules for Laps of the Old Course for Stone Bridge Drivers.docx