GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Jun 22, 2021, 12:26:30 PM6/22/21
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

Due to some of the Covid restrictions being modified or lifted, we are now going to allow some more participants into our Stone Bridge Driver events. We still won’t be at full capacity, but we will be increasing the numbers a bit for now. It is quite unlikely that there will be any further increases for this year just because of the logistics involved in changing the numbers.

We have given first option to those who had registered and had to be excluded. Now it is time for registration to be reopened to the public until we get to what we call full for this year for each SBD event.

Here is the list of how the numbers shake out:

Concours d Elegance Has some room.

FLX Alfa Romeo Has just a few places left.

Founders Tour Has a few places left.

Glenkhana is full.

Knapp Sorting Roadster Tour is full.

Glenore Run is full.

Concorso Speciale’ is full.

Lotus Rendezvous Has some room.

Tour de Marque/Alfa Romeo has some room.

Vintage Motorcycle Tour has plenty of room at the moment.

If you know anyone who was disappointed that they couldn’t get in, let them know that now is the time to sign up before someone else gets their spot.

Unfortunately the Canadian border is still closed through July 21st to non-essential travel. I can’t imagine what could be more essential than getting to participate in the Grand Prix Festival, but I guess the powers that be, see it differently. As a result, even if the border opens up later in July it will just be too late for us to be able to process more registrations aside from the fact that I assume all of our SBD events will be full shortly anyway. We will miss you Canadians this year, but we will look for you to be keeping up with the car ahead next year.

Keep on keeping up,

Casey