GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Feb 7, 2023, 1:40:36 PM2/7/23
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

The Grist Iron Grand Ramble for May 13 2023 is now completely full.

http://grandprixfestival.com/images/GIB19/GIB19-1.JPG

Additionally the Founders Tour    http://grandprixfestival.com/founders.html is only a couple of cars away from being full.

And you might remember that the Tour de Marque/Corvette has been completely full for a while.

Don’t despair, there is still plenty of room left in our other Stone Bridge Driver Events   http://grandprixfestival.com/participant.html although they are starting to fill a bit. That just might have something to do with the fact that 2023 means 75 years of Road Racing in Watkins Glen. It also means 30 years of putting on this wonderful Grand Prix Festival. Hard to believe.

Don’t procrastinate. Get signed up before it’s too late. You don’t want to miss your opportunity to have to keep up with the car ahead of you.

Casey

image001.jpg

Casey Creamer

Feb 8, 2023, 2:20:06 PM2/8/23
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

As suggested yesterday, the Ryan William Vineyard Founders’ Tour is now also full and sold out.

If you have not signed up for one of our Stone Bridge Drivers events yet, get with it before the other ones fill up too.

Casey