GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Apr 19, 2024, 12:14:08 PMApr 19
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info (stonebridgedriversinfo@googlegroups.com)

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

We have two new SBD events that have been added to the roster this year.

http://www.grandprixfestival.com/speedster.html  The Porsche Speedster 70th Anniversary Gathering.

And REV-27 Southern Tier Supercars.

We are a private auto club based in upstate New York. Our goal is to bring together car enthusiasts from Buffalo, Rochester, Watkins Glen, and all other surrounding areas. We are looking for cars of all makes and models, although most of our cars should qualify under the supercar, exotic, or unique category. This year, REV27 has been invited to run in and be part of the Stone Bridge Drivers Events. Our class will consist of supercars only. Join our group departing from Buffalo, or meet us in Watkins Glen for the festival. Registration fee of $145 includes lunch for driver and guest. The featured highlight of the Festival is a tribute to the original Grand Prix races using the original 6.6 mile road course. For more information about our club check out our group at https://rev-27.com/.

As for the other SBD events there is still room for just a very few more cars in the Grist Iron Brewing Grand Ramble for Saturday May 11, 2024   http://www.grandprixfestival.com/ramble.html

The Founders Tour is already full, but there are still some spots open in all of the other SBD events. Those spaces won’t last long, so now is your chance to stop procrastinating and jump on board at

http://www.grandprixfestival.com/participant.html

See you soon,

Casey

Casey Creamer

Apr 27, 2024, 3:46:22 PMApr 27
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info (stonebridgedriversinfo@googlegroups.com)

Hello fellow Stone Bridge drivers,

The Grist Iron Brewing Grand Ramble for May 11th is now sold out. http://www.grandprixfestival.com/ramble.html

There are limited spots left for our September Stone Bridge Driver Events

http://www.grandprixfestival.com/participant.html so don’t miss out.

Casey

Casey Creamer

Apr 29, 2024, 11:50:48 AMApr 29
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info (stonebridgedriversinfo@googlegroups.com)

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

The Community Bank Concorso Speciale’ is now full too.  http://www.grandprixfestival.com/Speciale.html

Go to  http://www.grandprixfestival.com/participant.html to see what other SBD events you fit in if you haven’t signed up yet.

Casey

Casey Creamer

May 6, 2024, 12:54:23 PMMay 6
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info (stonebridgedriversinfo@googlegroups.com)

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

The Hazlitt Sporting Roadster Tour has joined the ranks of Stone Bridge Driver Events that are now full.

But there a still some spaces left in other Stone Bridge Driver Events.

http://www.grandprixfestival.com/participant.html

The field narrows so get in while you can.

Casey