GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Mar 30, 2021, 2:50:16 PM3/30/21
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

The Grist Iron Brewing Grand Tour is coming up soon. May 15th 2021. It’s not full yet, but it is getting close. So if you think there is a chance that you might want to get your ride out of winter storage and on the road for a fun spring drive, sign up now.  http://grandprixfestival.com/ramble.html   Space is limited.

You may notice a few small changes this year. As I understand it there will be no live musical entertainment for the Gears and Growlers after the drive. And of course you will be asked to wear a mask when out of your car. And the onsite check process may change a little.

http://grandprixfestival.com/images/GIB19/GIB19-1.JPG

As for the Grand Prix Festival September 10, 2021 the committee is working hard on the planning. Of course it’s a little tricky to plan for what sometimes seems like a moving target. You may see a perfectly normal Grand Prix Festival or you might see something a little different from what you are used to. Time will tell.

I will try to keep you updated as I know what’s happening.

In the meantime, get vaccinated and keep up with that masked driver ahead of you,

Casey

image002.jpg