Re: (SBD News) Digest for stonebridgedrivers@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

John E Becker

Mar 12, 2022, 3:33:24 PM3/12/22
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
Please remind those of us what is the 2022 featured marque.

On Sat, Mar 12, 2022, 11:04 AM <stonebrid...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Casey Creamer" <ca...@senecasaw.com>: Mar 11 01:39PM -0500

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

In an effort to keep up with the year ahead of us, I would like to announce
that the Featured Marque for the year 2023 is Corvette.

I believe that is their 70th anniversary.

Speaking of anniversaries, 2023 will be the 75th anniversary of Post War
Road Racing in the US starting right here in Watkins Glen.

You won't want to miss that one.

Keep on keeping up,

Casey
Rick Rinefierd <rick...@gmail.com>: Mar 11 02:36PM -0500

Hi Casey

After attending the Sept. event for a number of years we thought we wouldn’t be able to attend in 2022. So we didn’t take advantage of preferred status and register last fall. Now that the featured marque will be Corvette we hope there are a few spots left. We did Ryan William in 2021.
Please let me know if it’s not too late to register.

Thank you
Rick Rinefierd
Syracuse Corvette Club

"Casey Creamer" <ca...@senecasaw.com>: Mar 11 03:06PM -0500

It’s not too late to register for this year 2022. Corvette is the Featured Marque for 2023 and it is a little too early to register for 2023.

On Mar 11, 2022, at 1:39 PM, Casey Creamer <ca...@senecasaw.com <mailto:ca...@senecasaw.com> > wrote:

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

In an effort to keep up with the year ahead of us, I would like to announce that the Featured Marque for the year 2023 is Corvette.

I believe that is their 70th anniversary.

Speaking of anniversaries, 2023 will be the 75th anniversary of Post War Road Racing in the US starting right here in Watkins Glen.

You won’t want to miss that one.

Keep on keeping up,

Casey

Casey
Thanks for the quick reply. In my excitement and haste after I saw “Corvette” I forgot the event coming up is in 2022! Duh!
I blame it on retirement. The week is now six saturdays and a sunday and dates are mostly for doctors appointments.
Thanks again
Rick

Casey Creamer

Mar 12, 2022, 3:36:16 PM3/12/22
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
For those who may not even be keeping up with this year the Featured Marque for this year is the Mustang.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2022, at 3:33 PM, John E Becker <jbee...@gmail.com> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stonebridgedrivers/CAPRiaLyQ9Ujf3jJYfVF2344TAFieHc5QoBN%3DzZzxpwJUsgiytQ%40mail.gmail.com.