FW: Driver's Rally Chamonix : le film !

Casey Creamer

Jul 7, 2022, 8:02:50 AM7/7/22
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

If this doesn’t get you in the mood, nothing will. Notice how well they manage to keep up with the car ahead. The video is at the bottom.

Casey

Jul 7, 2022, 10:51:16 AM7/7/22
On Thu, Jul 7, 2022 at 8:02 AM Casey Creamer <ca...@senecasaw.com> wrote:

If this doesn’t get you in the mood, nothing will. Notice how well they manage to keep up with the car ahead. The video is at the bottom.

Casey

 Casey

i love this video, cannot wait!!!! Kevin shelton

Dario Gonzalez

Jul 7, 2022, 8:01:15 PM7/7/22
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
It does!!