Fwd: Regatta Winners, and Upcoming Events🏁

Casey Creamer

Jun 30, 2024, 7:11:51 AMJun 30
to SBD INFO, stonebrid...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Watkins Glen Promotions, Inc." <eve...@watkinsglen.com>
Date: June 30, 2024 at 7:00:23 AM EDT
To: Casey Creamer <ca...@senecasaw.com>
Subject: Regatta Winners, and Upcoming Events🏁

Summer is here! See what's coming up from Watkins Glen Promotions. View in browser
About Facebook Shop

2024 Waterfront Festival:

IN THE BOOKS

Thank you to all of our volunteers, vendors, boat participants, and attendees for coming to this year's Waterfront Festival and Cardboard Boat Regatta. We had RECORD attendance, and a perfect, summery day. What more could we ask for?!

NEW FESTIVAL: Saturday, August 17th | 12-7PM

Don't forget to visit our first-ever Odessa Community Day on Saturday, August 17th from 12-7PM. There will be vendors, free children's activities, music, and more!.

Check out the flyer below for our Touch-A-Truck Event that will be happening for the first four hours of the event!

Do you know someone who would make a great vendor to showcase their products to our community? Click Below for the Vendor Application! We are in need of FOOD vendors!

Odessa Vendor Application

Come Visit Us!

Our storefront is open extended hours during the months of July and August. Stop by and check out our curated collection of merchandise from local artisans!

All of our festivals are possible due to our countless volunteers who plan and execute the festivals, as well as our generous community sponsors. We can't wait to see you there!

Looking to Get Involved?

All of our festivals are run by volunteer committees. We would LOVE more volunteers! Please reach out to Michaela Christensen, our Director, for more information on volunteer opportunities. Click on the Mail button at the bottom of this letter to send her an email!

Keep Up-To-Date.

We will be sending updates and news on our festivals as they are available. Be sure to share these updates with anyone that may find them helpful!

Watkins Glen Promotions, Inc.

209 N Franklin St, PO Box 332

Watkins Glen, NY 14891

facebook email instagram

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.

Unsubscribe

Sent by MailerLite