Re: (SBD News) Digest for stonebridgedrivers@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

John Brown

Apr 21, 2024, 1:46:02 PMApr 21
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
My wife will put up with me and the MGA for maybe one day a year and the Friday after Labor Day is my best opportunity to have her as my navigator.  I'll stick with the Glenora event and I was unaware of your title as chairman of the Glenora event, nor of  your Google connection.  Every time (and it is rare) that we are passed by an Alfa I think of you, and it happened on Interstate 90 just after we merged from I 271 going East from Cleveland Friday.  Besides, no one can be more fun than YOU!!!

On Sun, Apr 21, 2024 at 12:04 PM <stonebrid...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
John Brown <brown...@gmail.com>: Apr 20 12:24PM -0400

I have a 1962 MGA that I purchased new in April 1962.
I realize that this year is the year of the MG, but it was also a few years
ago and my friend went for the MG marquee event and I stayed with the
Glenora event. I think I had more fun.
Can you do both?
Will this year be more enjoyable than the last time the MG was the featured
marquee?

On Sat, Apr 20, 2024 at 12:04 PM <stonebrid...@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

Terrie Sautter <alfag...@gmail.com>: Apr 20 10:56PM -0400

Sorry, John, the timing of the events precludes participating in both on
Friday.

You might want to look into Thursday's FLX MG Journey event. Play with
fellow MG owners on Thursday, then come play with Glenora Run and me on
Friday!!

Love to have you,
Terrie
Glenora Run chair