Re: (SBD News) Digest for stonebridgedrivers@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John E Becker

Sep 14, 2020, 12:41:35 PM9/14/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
... curious. Which winery? Do you recommend?

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020, 12:04 PM <stonebrid...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Randy Olson <holti...@hotmail.com>: Sep 12 10:02PM

Thinking about the Grand Prix Festival that was not in 2020, Nancy and I took the Jag over to the Village of Watkins Glen. It was totally packed downtown with cars and people, but saw no sports cars. So we drove up the east side of Seneca Lake and went to a new winery. Lotus in the lot. Attached are a couple videos.
Randy

Sent from my iPhone

Randy Olson

Sep 14, 2020, 1:17:23 PM9/14/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
Boundary Breaks. Great views, good wine, estate grown, but processed at Lakewood Winery our FLX Sponsor.  Both highly recommended.

Sent from my iPad

Mike Waal

Sep 14, 2020, 1:17:41 PM9/14/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, John E Becker
All of them!!!!!!!!!!

ma...@twcny.rr.com

Sep 15, 2020, 7:36:28 AM9/15/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
On the East side of Seneca Lake, Rt. 414, just a few up on the right is the Rasta Ranch Vineyards.......fun spot.......only 10.5 miles from downtown Watkins Glen.........

On the left is the Bagley's Poplar Ridge Vineyards..........another fun spot.....2.5 miles past the Rasta Ranch...............

Both Winery's have a fun attitude on life........

However there are so many good winery's within 30 miles of WG..............
Mike

Boundary Breaks. Great views, good wine, estate grown, but processed at Lakewood Winery our FLX Sponsor.  Both highly recommended.

Sent from my iPad

charliebeck1

Sep 15, 2020, 7:37:47 AM9/15/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
I will second that recommendation of Boundary Breaks.   Excellent wines.  Charlie

Sep 15, 2020, 7:57:36 AM9/15/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com

If you click on this link   http://grandprixfestival.com/index.html  and then go to the bottom of the page, you will see a list of what I think are the best wineries in the area, along with the best brewery in the area, and some other entities that are also the best in the area.

The best way to keep up in this area is to patronize the ones on that list.

Casey

Jim Noll

Sep 15, 2020, 8:51:22 AM9/15/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
Why limit yourselves to a list, drive along and try them all !

Jim

Jim Noll

Sep 15, 2020, 9:42:06 AM9/15/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
we live on the east side of the lake and there are loads of wineries, breweries and even a few distilleries

Jim