GPF Update

Casey Creamer

May 31, 2022, 7:36:37 AM5/31/22
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

I am happy to report that the 2022 Hazlitt 1852 Vinery Grand Ramble which will happen on June 11th this year is almost full.

There are just a few spots left and registration for this event will close this Friday June 3rd.

As for the September part of the Grand Prix Festival, some of the SBD events are full, some are just about full, and a few have more room left.

If you haven’t signed up yet, now is the time to get your commitment in before the event you want has filled. Unless the SBD event you wanted has already filled, in which case you should try out one of the other SBD events this year.

It’s hard to keep up with the car ahead if the car ahead is in one of our SBD events and yours isn’t.

Casey

Casey Creamer

Jun 1, 2022, 11:39:34 AM6/1/22
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info