GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Apr 9, 2020, 1:25:48 PM4/9/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

Have you ever wondered why the Grand Prix festival Committee and all of it volunteers do what we do?

Here is something you can watch that might just give you some insight, and inspiration.

Thanks to our Stone Bridge Driver Events Sweep Car driver Pat Scopelliti for bringing it to my attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uXhjM1cr6I

Enjoy while you are thinking about keeping six feet from the car ahead of you,

Casey

David Allen

Apr 9, 2020, 2:33:18 PM4/9/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic, Casey!  Many thanks.

- Dave Allen

Robert Carley

Apr 9, 2020, 2:53:54 PM4/9/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
Good fun!

--
Dr. Robert Carley
'Tantramar'

melody laurel

Apr 9, 2020, 2:54:22 PM4/9/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Casey!
Some of us are still working, take your classic to work if the weather is good. I found a great b road route to work  so I take my TR8 to work as much as possible.  No traffic to speak of!
Stay safe everone!
Melody

michael segretto

Apr 9, 2020, 2:54:36 PM4/9/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com

JOHN GENDELMAN

Apr 9, 2020, 3:14:03 PM4/9/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
Casey, that was great!!! Thank you

--

Sincerely,
John M Gendelman

Eugene McNulty

Apr 9, 2020, 3:34:53 PM4/9/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
Was Alfred Goldschmitt (sp) the driver who qualified 3 but was placed at the end of the pack - inappropriately -  hence the empty #3 starting spot in the 1950 posters?
Gene McNulty

Casey Creamer

Apr 9, 2020, 3:49:26 PM4/9/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com

That is basically the story that I heard. But I am no expert.

Randy Olson

Apr 9, 2020, 4:25:56 PM4/9/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
That video was a lot of fun! Thanks.
Randy

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2020, at 11:54 AM, 'michael segretto' via StoneBridgeDrivers <stonebrid...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Awesome

Jim Noll

Apr 10, 2020, 7:49:56 AM4/10/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
very cool stuff

Thanks

alfred...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2020, 7:50:17 AM4/10/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for sharing this great video!!

Glen Tugman

Apr 10, 2020, 7:52:27 AM4/10/20

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 1:25 PM Casey Creamer <ca...@senecasaw.com> wrote:

George Bloeser

Apr 10, 2020, 7:58:28 AM4/10/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, stonebridge...@googlegroups.com

Great film! Thanks Casey.
George Bloeser

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Casey Creamer

Apr 17, 2020, 8:54:48 AM4/17/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

In honor of Alfa Romeo being the Featured Marque of the 2020 Grand Prix Festival, Bruce Coulombe, the chair of the Tour de Marque/ Alfa Romeo sent these 2 videos to me to share with you.

https://youtu.be/80ecPj1TkYo

Remember to keep at least six feet from the car ahead of you,

Casey

David Francis

Apr 17, 2020, 10:24:22 AM4/17/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
Great videos! How young and handsome Michael Caine was there!

Casey Creamer

Apr 17, 2020, 10:30:03 AM4/17/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com

And who can forget him in the original Italian Job?

Apr 23, 2020, 3:44:47 PM4/23/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

As of April 17th the decision was made to cancel the May 16 Grist Iron Brewing Grand Tour due to the COVID 19 Pandemic and the guidance from the State of New York.

The Grand Prix Festival Committee continues to meet (electronically) and all of the Stone Bridge Driver Event chairs are busily working on our September 2020 Grand Prix Festival.

The Rallye Routes that are an integral part of most of our Stone Bridge Driver Events require a lot of work throughout the year as we lead up to our September event. And the event chairs remain quite busy as they work on those routes. There is a lot of time spent in designing the routes, test driving the routes, redesigning and correcting, and additional test driving of all of the routes that our various Stone Bridge Driver Event utilize.

So far the registration numbers for our September event are looking quite good. The Concorso Speciale http://grandprixfestival.com/Speciale.html is getting fairly close to being full. So, if you know anyone who is well suited for entrance into that event, get them signed up soon.

And the Glenora Run http://grandprixfestival.com/glenrun.html  is just a very few cars away from being sold out.

Additionally for the Alfa Romeo folks, the Tour de Marque/Alfa Romeo http://grandprixfestival.com/marque.html  and the Thursday FLX Alfa Romeo Show and Journey To The Top http://grandprixfestival.com/FLXShow.html are not far behind.

By the way, for those who tend to get overwhelmed by the daunting task of figuring out which Stone Bridge Driver Event they and their ride might be best suited for, check this out.   http://grandprixfestival.com/whatevent.html

Please stay safe and remember to keep six feet from the car ahead of you,

Casey

alfred...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2020, 9:49:51 AM4/24/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com

Can anyone at Stone Bridge help me find this picture of me and my son.  I would like to have a high quality copy suitable for framing.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

           cid:image001.jpg@01D42FD3.1C2C57A0

                    Al Miller

         35 Years of Proven Sales Experience Working For You

                    www.equipmentsalesgroup.com

                                 315-415-9216

                                 ami...@esgrep.com

Apr 24, 2020, 10:43:58 AM4/24/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
Highland Design Studio officially photographed the Stone Bridge Tours from 2013 to 2017 at the Stone Bridge and Millican’s corner. We did not do the photo that you mentioned, but we should have a photo of you from those locations and years I mentioned. Photos would be available in high resolution prints and even digital.

Let us know if we can help.

Steve Rossini
Highland Design Studio

https://highlanddesignstudio.com/i/2013_stone_bridge_driver_photos/