Firefox 4 add-on?

zoom

Mar 21, 2011, 11:47:57 AM3/21/11
to StartAid
Will there be a StartAid add-on compatible with Firefox 4?

Kurtis Harper

Mar 21, 2011, 1:28:14 PM3/21/11
to star...@googlegroups.com
I plan on releasing one in the future.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 12:47 PM, zoom <zzm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Will there be a StartAid add-on compatible with Firefox 4?

Tony

Mar 24, 2011, 9:38:50 AM3/24/11
to StartAid
How soon? I rely heavily on my StartAid bookmarks and will be lost
until the upgrade comes out!

Kurtis Harper

Mar 24, 2011, 10:01:05 AM3/24/11
to star...@googlegroups.com
If all goes well perhaps by next week :)

James Parker

Mar 24, 2011, 2:00:17 PM3/24/11
to star...@googlegroups.com
awesome! looking forward to it!
--

Sincerely,

James Parker
GVSU Student
BrotherJ...@gmail.com

EraNet

Mar 27, 2011, 8:32:45 PM3/27/11
to StartAid
Hi There,

I have installed the latest StartAid add-on compatible with Firefox 4
and not able to login.
When clicking on the 'Sign in' button, nothing happens and it does not
login.

Thanks,

Eran

On Mar 25, 5:00 am, James Parker <brotherjames1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> awesome! looking forward to it!
>

> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 10:01 AM, Kurtis Harper <khar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If all goes well perhaps by next week :)
>
> > On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Tony <botze...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> How soon?  I rely heavily on my StartAid bookmarks and will be lost
> >> until the upgrade comes out!
>
> >> --
>
> >  --
>
> --
>
> Sincerely,
>
> James Parker
> GVSU Student
> BrotherJames1...@gmail.com

Kurtis Harper

Mar 27, 2011, 9:50:39 PM3/27/11
to star...@googlegroups.com
Hi, the current plugin is not compatible with FF4, it is currently only working for FF3.  Hopefully we can get an updated version out that will work with FF4.

Kees Dijk

Apr 8, 2011, 8:45:25 AM4/8/11
to StartAid
Hi,

First thanks for the work so far, startaid is amazing !

Second, is there a new release date ? I Would really love to work with
startaid again in FF4

All the Best,
Kees.

Kurtis Harper

Apr 8, 2011, 8:49:06 AM4/8/11
to star...@googlegroups.com
Good news is the plugin programmer has a new version that works with FF4 but a small addition needs to be made so it fits better into the new interface.   We are close and I hope to get the new version onto the modzilla site soon.

Kurtis

Kees Dijk

Apr 8, 2011, 8:53:53 AM4/8/11
to StartAid
Thanks for the fast response, that is great news ! Looking forward to
it.

Kurtis

Apr 12, 2011, 8:54:23 AM4/12/11
to StartAid
A new version 1.4.6 is uploaded and pending approval before it is auto
updated in your browser.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/online-bookmark-manager-starta/versions/

On Apr 8, 9:53 am, Kees Dijk <emailadreswatnognietbest...@gmail.com>

Kees Dijk

Apr 12, 2011, 9:38:20 AM4/12/11
to StartAid
Wow ! Thanks I have installed it and I am testing it right now. Looks
great and no problems so far.

On 12 apr, 14:54, Kurtis <khar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A new version 1.4.6 is uploaded and pending approval before it is auto
> updated in your browser.
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/online-bookmark-manage...

fezak

Apr 13, 2011, 5:00:21 PM4/13/11
to StartAid
YES!

> A new version 1.4.6 is uploaded and pending approval before it is auto
> updated in your browser.

Version 1.4.6 funktioniert in Firefox 4 :-)