Addon for Firefox 8

Nol1968

Nov 20, 2011, 2:43:28 AM11/20/11
to StartAid
Hi all

Is there any news (or are there plans for) the startaid addon for
Firefox 8?

cheers

Kurtis

Nov 23, 2011, 12:36:27 AM11/23/11
to StartAid
Hi,
It should be working all the way up to FF 9.0

Kurtis

Nol1968

Nov 23, 2011, 3:46:34 AM11/23/11
to StartAid
bit confused because of the actions I had to take.

Top of the story is, it works.

However. When you upgrade to version 8, it disables the add-on. More
disturbing, you can't find it within the add-ons anymore when
searching for StartAid.
looking for Bookmarks lists startaid again. Add addon and done.

Nol1968

Nov 23, 2011, 3:15:16 AM11/23/11
to StartAid
That's weird.

Will double check.
When updating to FF 8 on Ubuntu it disabled the add-on as not being
compatible anymore.

Again, will double check and come back with the result

thanks