Edit your profile

Vochor

Dec 7, 2010, 9:54:36 PM12/7/10
to StartAid
Hello,

I am a new user of StartAid.
I would like how I can to configure my profile.
I have seen that there is an option to do it in the web page (Options
- Your Settings - Edit your profile), but it doesn't work. When I
click on the link nothing happens.

Thanks a lot,
Vochor

Kurtis Harper

Dec 8, 2010, 11:37:20 AM12/8/10
to star...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You need to be in Advanced View in order to edit your profile.   You can switch between Advanced and Simple view to the right of the search box.

Once you are in advanced view, the profile edit will be accessible in the bottom left side of the screen.

Vochor

Dec 8, 2010, 11:55:03 AM12/8/10
to StartAid
Ouch!, I didn't see the Advanced View.