StartAid Down

info

Oct 7, 2010, 9:57:03 AM10/7/10
to StartAid
StartAid server has been down for me since apx October 6 2010 (about
14 hours) Previously just hanged on blank page. This morning I get
the following message.

MySQL connect failed. Can't connect to local MySQL server through
socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)

Surprised there is not already a thread on this. Am I in the wrong
area? Is there another site that has updated information?

Thanks,

Tom

Kurtis

Oct 7, 2010, 10:56:37 AM10/7/10
to StartAid
Moving to a new server... it did not go well, but we have all the data
intact and are in the process of rebuilding on the new servers. Hope
to be up later today.

Kurtis