Cannot log in from Firefox 3.6

adlerrot

Jan 21, 2010, 7:15:13 AM1/21/10
to StartAid
Firefox 3.6 build 20100115144158. Startaid 1.4.4 installed. when I
clisk on login from the online bookmarks addon the box pops up. my
correct user name is in the box. 'adlerrot' . when I type in password
and then click on signin nothing happens. in fact the oly button or
link that works is the cancel button. I have uninstalled and
reinstalled startaid. I have no problem logging in here on the site.
Ihave been using Startaid for quite some time with no trouble. Any
suggestions will be helpful.
regards
Adler (adlerrot)

Kurtis Harper

Jan 21, 2010, 7:09:06 PM1/21/10
to star...@googlegroups.com
I just updated and it is not working for me either, something changed with 3.6 to break the plugin.  Not sure of the problem at this time.

Kurtis

Zeus

Jan 22, 2010, 10:56:37 AM1/22/10
to StartAid
Yes, by my is that too.
FF 3.6
StartAid 1.4.4
Return-Button on keyboard and mouse click on login works not.

> > startaid+u...@googlegroups.com<startaid%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

Carlyle

Jan 24, 2010, 6:00:06 PM1/24/10
to StartAid
same here. I thought it was because I am trying this on Windows7
for the first time,.,.., this sux

Kurtis Harper

Jan 24, 2010, 6:04:37 PM1/24/10
to star...@googlegroups.com
We are working on an update... Should be ready next week :)

Kurtis

Kurtis

Jan 31, 2010, 1:46:48 PM1/31/10
to StartAid
We have a new version released 1.4.5

This version is going through testing but you can install it yourself
off of the firefox site

1.4.5

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/4496

Please let me know if this works for your firefox 3.6 issues :)

Kurtis

On Jan 24, 7:04 pm, Kurtis Harper <khar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are working on an update... Should be ready next week :)
>
> Kurtis
>

> > <startaid%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<startaid%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

LARRYV

Mar 3, 2010, 2:44:16 PM3/3/10
to StartAid
Oh thank God. 1.4.5 makes it work now!

Mali

Mar 14, 2010, 11:11:31 AM3/14/10
to StartAid
I have installed FF 3.6 and then startaid 1.45. Unfortunately, I still
can't login with the extension. I tried deactivating/activating and
uninstalling/installing. Didnt help. Funny thing is, even after
reinstalling the plugin, it showed again my user name. I would have
tought that uninstalling the plugin would remove ALL files? Maybe
there is a file conflict and I have to remove all files of startaid,
but where?

Thank you for your help.

PS: I use Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and the FF addon noScipt,
but this shouldn't affect a plugin, right?

Mali

Mar 14, 2010, 10:50:22 AM3/14/10
to StartAid
I still can't login with the plugin. I have startaid 1.45 and FF 3.6
(both newest version). As soon as I enter the password, I return to
the login button in the sitebar!
Do you know more?

Kurtis Harper

Mar 16, 2010, 3:26:00 PM3/16/10
to star...@googlegroups.com
It may be a cookie issue... Do you know how do delete cookies in Firefox?

For to Tools>options>Privacy> Select remove individual cookies and delete all Startaid cookies from firefox.

Than close and reopen your Firefox and try reentering your user name and password.

Kurtis