New servers are now online

Kurtis

Oct 7, 2010, 2:57:34 PM10/7/10
to StartAid
Hi Folks,

That was a lot longer then expected, but the servers are now online.

If you are still see the old server with a message stating that the
site has been moved, this is likely due to you ISP still thinking
Startaid is on the old IP Address.

You ISP should have the new updates within the day.

If you are having problems please let me know.

Melissa Kramer

Oct 7, 2010, 3:00:06 PM10/7/10
to star...@googlegroups.com
Good job!

info

Oct 7, 2010, 10:09:14 PM10/7/10
to StartAid
Hello Kurtis,

I can browse to www.startaid.com, can see my bookmarks and have
created a local backup. However within FireFox nothing happens when I
attempt to bookmark a new link. Also I can't see the links thru the
plugin. Bottom line I'm still out of business with being able to use
your service.

BTW how the hell are you guys monetizing this? Been using you for
years and never did catch how you are paying for all of this lol.

Thanks,

Tom

Kurtis

Oct 7, 2010, 10:25:30 PM10/7/10
to StartAid
Hi Tom,

It sounds like perhaps your login cookie may need to be reset for the
new server. In Firefox can you try opening the Tools>options>Privacy
tab>Show Cookies button Then delete all startaid cookies.

Then restart your browser and re log into startaid. Let me know if
they show up in the plugin after that.

Kurtis

On Oct 7, 11:09 pm, info <uptime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Kurtis,
>
> I can browse towww.startaid.com, can see my bookmarks and have

info

Oct 8, 2010, 8:41:50 AM10/8/10
to StartAid
Worked great. Kurtis thank you very much for your help . . . again!

Tom