StartAid for Chrome?

InGale

Jul 11, 2011, 6:07:58 AM7/11/11
to star...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

Are you planning on making the StartAid extension for Chrome? It's a really needed extension, probably one of the extensions I personally miss the most in Chrome...

Kurtis Harper

Jul 11, 2011, 10:44:44 PM7/11/11
to star...@googlegroups.com
I personally have no idea how to create one for chrome, but if it is possible and enough people want it then I will have to give it a try :)
Kurtis

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 7:07 AM, InGale <igal.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys!

Are you planning on making the StartAid extension for Chrome? It's a really needed extension, probably one of the extensions I personally miss the most in Chrome...

Kurtis

Feb 14, 2013, 2:20:55 PM2/14/13
to StartAid
I have never made an extension for chrome before. I am not opposed to
it and would be happy to make a feed for someone if they wanted to
create the extension.

Kurtis