Online Bookmarks menu in Firefox 4?

drakee

Mar 27, 2011, 3:11:47 PM3/27/11
to StartAid
Hi, I've enjoyed StartAid for many months now, but I recently updated
to Firefox 4, and I am running into a couple different issues.

1. I can no longer find the drop down menu "Online Bookmarks."

2. I cannot log into the StartAid sidebar; when I enter my username
and password, the login box is unresponsive (there is no error message
or any kind of acknowledgement; nothing happens when I click "Sign
in").

Am I doing something wrong, or are these known issues in StartAid for
Firefox 4? I am using Windows 7 64-bit. Thanks!

Kurtis Harper

Mar 27, 2011, 9:50:32 PM3/27/11
to star...@googlegroups.com
Hi, the current plugin is not compatible with FF4, it is currently only working for FF3.  Hopefully we can get an updated version out that will work with FF4.

InGale

Apr 1, 2011, 5:53:15 AM4/1/11
to StartAid
Hi Kurtis!

Is there any estimation regarding the release date of FF4 compatible
plugin?
I (just as many other StartAid users) really rely on it and can't
upgrade to FF4 until there's a compatible version...

Thanks!

Kurtis Harper

Apr 2, 2011, 11:37:25 AM4/2/11
to star...@googlegroups.com
I have no firm date, but the programmers are working it.  With any luck it may be about another 5 Business days.

Kurtis