Are all my bookmarks stored on you website

Bob

Nov 30, 2011, 2:59:25 PM11/30/11
to StartAid
Are all my bookmarks stored on your web site. What happens if your
site goes down or it gets closed down.

Bob

Kurtis Harper

Nov 30, 2011, 3:09:28 PM11/30/11
to star...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes the website is designed to store a copy of your bookmarks online.  This is so you can access them anywhere you have internet access.

As to your concern, we do not plan to go away.  With that in mind we give you the ability to export and make a backup of you online bookmarks.  We recommend you keep current backup as there is no such thing as having to many backups :)

Kurtis