St. Nick's Dog Park >>It's My Park! Day Tomorrow 10am-2pm<<

1 view

St. Nick's Dog Park

May 14, 2010, 9:54:05 AM5/14/10
to St. Nick's Dog Park
Dear Friends,

This is a reminder that tomorrow, Saturday, May 15th is It's My Park!
Day in St. Nicholas Park. We will be planting perennials along a
planting bed in back of the 133rd street playground. You can meet us
there starting at 10 am. Closest public transportation is the B or C
local to 135th Street station along St. Nicholas Avenue.

>>If you want to do something special for the dog run tomorrow, please bring some bags for our bag dispensers, or help cleanup litter inside and outside the perimeter of the dog run.<<

Please remember to wear clothes for working with flowers and paint. We
will supply gloves but bring your own work gloves if you have them.
The Friends will have water on hand as well. Spread the word and we
hope to see you there! More info below!

IT'S MY PARK! DAY IN ST. NICHOLAS PARK
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/05/03/imp_spring2010/

Thanks and see you in the park!

--
St. Nick's Dog Park was created and is maintained by volunteers from the Friends of St. Nicholas Park organization. Please visit us at www.stnicholaspark.org/dogrun or email us at in...@stnicholaspark.org.

Visit St. Nick's Dog Run Facebook page at http://apps.facebook.com/dogbook/group/view/210

Or follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stnickpark