>>Happy Holidays, Hamilton Grange Update For December<<

St. Nick's Dog Park

Dec 20, 2009, 4:24:22 PM12/20/09
to St. Nick's Dog Park
Dear Friends,

We wanted to wish you and your family the best during this holiday
season. We really want to make 2010 as great as 2009, where we had
amazing turnouts and involvement from the community for our events
like the St. Nick's Dog Run Coffee Bark. If you'd like to help during
2010 let us know at in...@stnicholaspark.org. You can also help us by
contributing to the Friends before the end of the year (donations over
$250 will be tax deductible). More info is below as well as a update
on St. Nicholas Park's Historic Home - the Hamilton Grange.

DONATE TO THE FRIENDS AND GET A CUSTOMIZED ORNAMENT!
http://stnicholaspark.org/2009/11/30/fundraising2009/

HAMILTON GRANGE RESTORATION UPDATE FROM THE NATIONAL PARKS SERVICE
The Grange is on schedule to be opened to the public next summer. See
photos and updates about one of our nation's most important historic
homes right here in St. Nicholas Park

http://stnicholaspark.org/2009/12/20/grangedec2009/

Thanks and see you in the park!