>>Holiday Tree Lighting Sunday Dec 6th, Coffee Bark Next Saturday Dec 5th, and Fundraiser!<<

St. Nick's Dog Park

Nov 29, 2009, 3:07:08 PM11/29/09
to St. Nick's Dog Park
Dear Friends,

Next Sunday, December 6th we will have our Annual Tree Lighting Event.
As always we will have ornament making for kids, choral singing from
area schools and Tamara Tunie from Law and Order recite the famous
poem "A Visit from St. Nick" (aka "'Twas The Night Before Christmas).
If you would like to help out please email us at
in...@stnicholaspark.org

Below is more information on the event and our last Coffee Bark of the
year!

ST. NICK'S DOG RUN COFFEE BARK, DEC 5TH FROM 9-11AM
http://stnicholaspark.org/2009/11/29/barkdec2009/

ST. NICHOLAS PARK ANNUAL TREE LIGHTING FESTIVAL starting at 3pm!
Complete with ornament making for kids starting at 3pm!

http://stnicholaspark.org/2009/11/26/treelighting2009/

HELP THE FRIENDS BY PURCHASING A PERSONALIZED ORNAMENT FOR OUR TREE!
More info here on how you can donate to the Friends and get a
personalized ornament on our tree!

http://stnicholaspark.org/2009/11/15/fundraising2009/

Thanks and see you in the park!