St. Nick's Dog Park >>Coffee Bark May 1st, It's My Park Day May 15th, Hey Walkies website and more!<<

St. Nick's Dog Park

Apr 22, 2010, 9:15:44 AM4/22/10
to St. Nick's Dog Park
Dear Friends,

Happy Earth Day! Hope you are enjoying this great Spring weather. We
have our monthly Coffee Bark on Saturday, May 1st at the St. Nick's
Dog Run. Below are also other events, info and volunteer opportunities
about St. Nicholas Park.

MAY COFFEE BARK, MAY 1ST FROM 9-11AM
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/04/19/maycb2010/

IT'S MY PARK! DAY MAY 15TH 10AM-4PM
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/04/19/imp_spring2010/

HEY WALKIES WEBSITE FEATURED ON IPHONE COMMERCIAL
Help build images and community for St. Nick's Dog Run on this great
site!
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/04/22/heywalkies/

PHOTOS FROM FRIENDS' EASTER FESTIVAL
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/04/06/photoseasterfestival2010/

CHERRY BLOSSOM PHOTOS IN ST. NICHOLAS PARK
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/04/05/cherryblossoms2010/

Thanks and see you in the park!

--
St. Nick's Dog Park was created and is maintained by volunteers from the Friends of St. Nicholas Park organization. Please visit us at www.stnicholaspark.org/dogrun or email us at in...@stnicholaspark.org.

Visit St. Nick's Dog Run Facebook page at http://apps.facebook.com/dogbook/group/view/210

Or follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stnickpark