>>Happy Fall! Hamilton Grange Update, Coffee Bark, Help for our park and more!<<

St. Nick's Dog Park

Sep 22, 2010, 10:59:46 PM9/22/10
to St. Nick's Dog Park
Dear friends,

Happy first day of Fall. We are excited to have an update from Darren
Boch on the renovation of the beloved Hamilton Grange. Link is below.
The Grange is expected to be open to the public this Spring! We also
have the Coffee Bark returning and a call to our community to help
with It's My Park Day! We need all the help we can get.

Check out our new seasonal header on our website too!

HAMILTON GRANGE UPDATE FOR SEPTEMBER
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/09/23/grange_9201/

ST. NICK'S DOG RUN COFFEE BARK RETURNS IN OCTOBER
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/09/10/cb_october/

ITS MY PARK DAY SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23RD
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/09/23/impd_fall2010/

See you in the park!