>>Clean-up Day Tomorrow At 9am, Hamilton Grange Virtual Tour, Easter Festival On!<<

St. Nick's Dog Park

Mar 19, 2010, 11:33:47 AM3/19/10
to St. Nick's Dog Park
Dear Friends,

Tomorrow we will be having our Dog Run Clean-up and Wood Chip Workday.
We'll begin at 9am (and have coffee and water) and try to tackle that
huge woodchip pile by 2pm. We'll also be securing fencing, filling in
doggie dug holes and picking up litter on the parameter of the dog
run. More info below as well as news on our Easter Festival is below.

DOG RUN CLEAN-UP DAY TOMORROW, SAT. MARCH 20TH AT 9AM
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/02/25/cleanup/

HAMILTON GRANGE NATIONAL MEMORIAL VIRTUAL TOUR
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/03/18/grangevirtual/

ANNUAL EASTER FESTIVAL SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 3RD 11AM-2PM!
http://stnicholaspark.org/2010/03/18/easter2010/

Thanks and see you in the park!