>>Lost Dog In Park<<

1 view

St. Nick's Dog Park

Nov 17, 2009, 9:58:42 PM11/17/09
to St. Nick's Dog Park
Dear Friends,

A fellow park goer has lost his dog Sake (as in the Japanese rice
wine). He’s a Shiba Inu, not older than a year. He ran off at the
top of St. Nicholas Park, just below 135th at the beginning of the new
paved path. He was last seen with a blue harness. His contact
information is on his tags and he is microchipped, but it’s hard to
say what kind of person might have found him, IF he has been found.

Davion (the owner) believes that since Sake is skittish, he might be
hiding somewhere. We all can imagine the terror he must be
experiencing in not know where his dog is. Please keep your eye out
and your ear to the ground. Please contact Davion if you find him or
if you think you might have seen Sake.

Davion’s contact info is as follows: 917-697-7594,
davion...@gmail.com

Photo of a Shiba can be found here:

http://stnicholaspark.org/2009/11/17/lostdog112009/

Thanks for your help!

St Nicks Park Dog Run

Nov 19, 2009, 8:59:43 PM11/19/09
to beard....@gmail.com, St. Nick's Dog Park
Thanks guys. Trying to contact the owner. Leave him in the run if you
can so we can locate the owner and let them know Jackson is there.

Thanks!

William Mullin
Sent from iphone - please forgive errors
917.494.2472