>>Photos from Holiday Tree Lighting and Coffee Bark, Uptowner Audio Slide Show<<

St. Nick's Dog Park

Dec 12, 2009, 11:14:39 AM12/12/09
to St. Nick's Dog Park
Dear Friends,

We had a great turnout for our holiday tree lighting last week. Over
50 people attended to help make ornaments for our tree and we enjoyed
music from Harlem School of the Arts, PS/MS 129 and the folks from the
Harlem House. We also enjoyed Tamara Tunie performing "A Visit From
St. Nicholas." Below are links to photos of the event as well as an
article in The Uptowner website which includes an audio slide show of
our tree lighting.

FRIENDS FEATURED IN ARTICLE AND AUDIO SLIDE SHOW ABOUT ST. NICHOLAS
PARK
http://bit.ly/8dp4TP

PHOTOS AND THANK YOU'S FOR HOLIDAY TREE LIGHTING
http://stnicholaspark.org/2009/12/09/treelightingphotos/

PHOTOS AND THANK YOU'S FROM DECEMBER COFFEE BARK
http://stnicholaspark.org/2009/12/12/decemberbarkphotos/

It's not too late to donate to the Friends of St. Nicholas Park. Info
in link below. Please help us make 2010 special for the St. Nick's Dog
Run!

HOLIDAY FUNDRAISER
http://stnicholaspark.org/2009/11/30/fundraising2009/

Thanks and see you in the park!