Can anyone give an update on these different SDQL related projects which are ongoing?

orhane

Sep 19, 2022, 7:36:31 AM (11 days ago) Sep 19
to SportsDataBase
Hello everyone,

i recentley started to emulate/modify my existing queries to the different databases.
As far as I can see there are several projects or exsiting ones who might/may cover the same thing from different angles.

I see the site is still running. The queries look legit.

2. Gimme The Dog
This looks amazing too. But there are some major missing tools or different results, when I transfer my queries to this platform.

Stumbled on this recently. What is this based on? Does this take the queries from killersports or the new version of sportsdatabase?

4 sportsdatabase
Is this running at full force? Is there a possiblitiy to adapt to the new structure?

This is not to hit on any project or decide which is better. I like each one of these.
But it is hard to decide what to use for what an when, without knowing the specifics, differences and sources of the data.

If anyone could add their experiences, it would be amazing

Joe Meyer

Sep 20, 2022, 11:41:26 AM (10 days ago) Sep 20
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Orhane and SDQL Friends,

I retired from data management over a year ago to concentrate on the Sports Data Query Language.

I agree that the source of data is most critical in deciding between the various SDQL-powered sites.

In that regard I can only suggest that you reach out to the sites of interest and ask them directly about their data.

Best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC

orhane

Sep 20, 2022, 3:08:31 PM (9 days ago) Sep 20
to SportsDataBase
Joe,

Thanks a lot for your answer.
I am very happy that SDQL continues in any kind of way.
I will reach out to the project runners if they might give out some more information about their data.
However the opprotunity to expand things to another great betting area seems like the nex way to go.
Soccer has a greater audience and lacks this kind of site in a very painful way.
But when things are running smoothly for or another pproject we might discuss how to expand to other areas.

Best wishes from Germany.

Joe Meyer

Sep 21, 2022, 7:32:13 AM (9 days ago) Sep 21
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Orhane and SDQL Friends,

SportsDatabase.com is ready to host SDQL access to soccer data.
If you have access to soccer data and are able to use the API described at http://SportsDatabase.com
please e-mail me at J...@SDQL.com and, let's go.

Best regards,

Joe Meyer