Access/API token

Troy

Jan 2, 2022, 1:23:11 PM1/2/22
to SportsDataBase
Hello, and wow! I love that you have made this website/database.

Is there any way I could gain access to the database and get an API token?

I'm an amateur analyzer with some training in data sci and would love to be able to explore this data and make some predictions models from it. (I can't promise they'd be too entirely useful, haha)

Thank you,
Troy

Joe Meyer

Jan 2, 2022, 1:23:38 PM1/2/22
to sportsdatabase
To get an SDQL API token for the Beta phase you have to either:

  1) use the SDQL API to upload sports data or
  2) use the SDQL API to build a public front end, like a website or phone app

Please let us know your intent and qualifications.