SDQL help

Ali Fassih

Oct 2, 2022, 2:13:44 AM10/2/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Any help would be appreciated. I’m looking to plug in this NFL query.

Any team that has lost 3 games in a row and has also lost 3 in a row ATS. However, if they don’t cover ATS on the next game (4th game),then I’d like the query to spit out the same team as a result for their 5th game, and so on until they cover ATS.

So far I have streak<=-3 and ats streak<=-3

However, with the above SDQL, if the team is a favorite and wins game 4 for example, but didn’t cover ATS, then they will no longer show up, since they’re no longer on a SU losing streak.

I would like for them to show up on the results until they cover ATS.

Hope this makes sense.

mrpi...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2022, 9:00:10 AM10/12/22
to SportsDataBase
Here you go...

tS(W@season, N=4)=3 and p:L and tS(ATSW@season, N=4)=3 and p:ATSL

If you wanna remove @season it can roll streaks from season to season and if you want to ignore playoff results you need to add playoffs=0 or REG

It works fine at killersports, not sure about the other sites link