NCAAB

David Padilla

Nov 17, 2022, 4:46:31 PM11/17/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know the parameter for non conference college basketball ? For football usuall NDIV or NC but in college bb none work

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 16, 2022, at 1:16 AM, 'orhane' via SportsDataBase <sportsd...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Another thing to consider checking:
complete opposite resuts. is it about the shortcuts?
On Tuesday, 15 November 2022 at 03:07:24 UTC+1 plk...@yahoo.com wrote:
Another thing to look at:

1,000 results at GMTD

17,283 results at KS
On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 6:37:35 PM UTC-5 Gambrinus wrote:
I see, thanks for the constructive feedback. That's on the list. I'll see what I can do to get it done.

On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 5:46:11 PM UTC-5 orhane wrote:
Maybe an example to show what difference I mean:
at killersports the performance is instantly visible. with profit per season, this was something I missed the most.

On Monday, 14 November 2022 at 23:28:09 UTC+1 orhane wrote:
Hello Gambrinus,

thanks for getting back so quick.
When I wrote my message there was no opprtunity for listing data by season.
Now it was implemented and this was a big obstacle in analyzing data fast.
Sorry maybe I was wrong.

On Saturday, 12 November 2022 at 19:53:36 UTC+1 Gambrinus wrote:
Orthane,

I'm confident GimmeTheDog.com has the cleanest, most reliable data available. I'm curious as to what you see as " some major missing tools" on GimmeTheDog. Can you elaborate on what you feel is missing?

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 7:36:31 AM UTC-4 orhane wrote:
Hello everyone,

i recentley started to emulate/modify my existing queries to the different databases.
As far as I can see there are several projects or exsiting ones who might/may cover the same thing from different angles.

I see the site is still running. The queries look legit.

2. Gimme The Dog
This looks amazing too. But there are some major missing tools or different results, when I transfer my queries to this platform.

Stumbled on this recently. What is this based on? Does this take the queries from killersports or the new version of sportsdatabase?

4 sportsdatabase
Is this running at full force? Is there a possiblitiy to adapt to the new structure?

This is not to hit on any project or decide which is better. I like each one of these.
But it is hard to decide what to use for what an when, without knowing the specifics, differences and sources of the data.

If anyone could add their experiences, it would be amazing

Lawrence LaPointe

Nov 17, 2022, 6:33:19 PM11/17/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com

John Ryan