MLB query

CDV

May 1, 2022, 10:59:14 AMMay 1
to SportsDataBase
Hi all
Many thanks for all your helps in the past days
i have a new issue :
How does new SDQL version to describe : " STDSERA – This the starter’s season-to-date ERA " ?

Thanks and have great weekend to all

Gambrinus

May 7, 2022, 4:31:21 PMMay 7
to SportsDataBase
We try very hard to keep the parameters the same as they have been. So it's still STDSERA.

May7a.PNG

CDV

May 8, 2022, 10:08:34 AMMay 8
to SportsDataBase
Seem like it doesn't work for me , is there something i missed ?

Thank you

Google User

Aug 3, 2022, 3:59:34 PM (4 days ago) Aug 3
to SportsDataBase
Are you using the s3.sportsdatabase link to the MLB?  I'm finding that won't work but you must use the link in the gimmethedog.com banner.

Antonius Pryanichnikovikus

6:59 AM (13 hours ago) 6:59 AM
to SportsDataBase
Hi! I can't sing up on that service. can anybody help?

среда, 3 августа 2022 г. в 22:59:34 UTC+3, matt.p...@gmail.com: