NCAABB ATS

anddder

Feb 26, 2023, 3:49:45 PM2/26/23
to SportsDataBase
Hi All,

Not sure if this group is still active, but I thought I would post my question any way.

Very new to SDQL and figuring things out slowly. I have been enjoying the NCAABB trends, but am in need of a little help.

My question is this: Is there anyway to build a query that highlights a home teams ATS winning percentage (for example, greater than 50%) against an away opponent whose ATS winning percentage is less than 50%? Would just be looking at data for this season.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Message has been deleted

johnrya...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2023, 7:27:27 AM3/5/23
to SportsDataBase
I can not see my response for whatever reason, but I think I gave you average season-to-date ATS instead of ATSW%