Next Opponent Ranked Code?

johnh...@hotmail.com

Oct 4, 2022, 3:24:34 PM10/4/22
to SportsDataBase
I tried searching here but could not find code I was hoping to find so would like to ask for help. What would the SDQL code look like if I wanted to see how an NCAA football team fairs in their game prior to playing a ranked team? For example, Tennessee plays at LSU this weekend and has Alabama on deck at home next weekend....thanks in advance for any help!

johnh...@hotmail.com

Oct 4, 2022, 3:26:32 PM10/4/22
to SportsDataBase
More specifically, I'd like to see how Josh Heupel coached teams have done in games prior to playing a ranked opponent. Thanks!

John Dickey

Oct 4, 2022, 4:19:06 PM10/4/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Current and next opponent/rank.
Key here is “no” for next opponent.

coach=Josh Heupel and no:rank>0 and o:team and no:team and no:rank

John Dickey

Oct 4, 2022, 4:37:49 PM10/4/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
You might like this output format at-a-glance better…

team, o:team, no:team, no:rank@coach=Josh Heupel and no:rank>0

JD

On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 7:26 PM johnh...@hotmail.com <johnh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

johnh...@hotmail.com