How do I search for the average of last season?

Be Happy

Mar 26, 2022, 1:50:25 AM3/26/22
to SportsDataBase
MLB opening is coming.

So I'm preparing some queries for the 2022 season.

No matter how hard I tried, there was something impossible. A pitcher searches for parameters such as GO or FO, STDSERA, and others that he recorded in the previous season that he did better or worse than the previous season's average.

I tried A(GO/FO @ starter and season-1)> A(GO/FO @ season-1), but it just seemed that the pitcher's career GO, FO was printed out. I want to create a query based on the average of the previous season based on the search season. Is there anyone who can help me with this?