How to get access token

Joseph Aberasturi

Aug 13, 2022, 3:11:24 PM8/13/22
to SportsDataBase
Hello, I would like to get an access token to SDQL so I can make a website to query for data and betting odds and find trends. This can be either public or private depending on what is allowed/encouraged. Please let me know what steps I have to take. Thanks!

Joe Meyer

Aug 13, 2022, 3:13:32 PM8/13/22
to sportsdatabase
Joseph,

I've sent you a token good through the end of 2022.
Please make an excellent public-facing app.

Best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC