Location Parameter

Donovan Kattner

Mar 2, 2022, 8:11:59 PM3/2/22
to SportsDataBase
Does anyone know how to get a location parameter? For example site=neutral is great, but what if the site=Buffalo? How would you add that in?

Gambrinus

Mar 5, 2022, 3:41:47 PM3/5/22
to SportsDataBase
Not sure I understand what you're asking, but in the NFL, you can do team=Bills and H to get games played in Buffalo.

Donovan Kattner

Mar 14, 2022, 10:06:47 AM3/14/22
to SportsDataBase
Right, but for example the NCAA tournament is neutral locations so I wanted to see if points scored were higher at different locations. So not necessarily the team on a neutral floor, but the location itself.

OffshoreInsiders.com

Mar 15, 2022, 8:45:21 AM3/15/22
to SportsDataBase
Wait wut? The NCAAB program is back working?