Missing Home Plate Umpire Data

Jim Donovan

Jul 25, 2021, 8:28:38 PM7/25/21
to SportsDatabase Data
I have been analyzing the 2021 MLB data in my efforts to become proficient with SDQL3 and I plan to document all of the anomalies here so that we have a record.  I am willing to assist in the updating of the live database to include the missing data.

I have found that the following 9 games are missing home plate umpire data (HPU).  6 of the games are actually missing all of the game data so correcting the HPU data is not of prime concern for those ones.

date: 20210417
Braves @ Cubs
current HPU = "-"
correct HPU = Jeff Nelson

date: 20210423
Athletics @ Orioles
current HPU = "-"
correct HPU = Nick Mahrley

date: 20210523
teams: Dodgers @ Giants
date: 20210630 GAME 1 - ALL GAME DATA MISSING
teams: Tigers @ Indians
current HPU = "-"
correct HPU = Chad Whitson

date: 20210630 GAME 2 - ALL GAME DATA MISSING
teams: Tigers @ Indians
current HPU = "-"
correct HPU = Mike Estabrook

date: 20210717 - ALL GAME DATA MISSING
teams: Marlins @ Phillies
current HPU = "-"
correct HPU = Kerwin Danley

date: 20210717 - ALL GAME DATA MISSING
teams: Padres @ Nationals
current HPU = "-"
correct HPU = Jordan Baker

date: 20210718 GAME 1 - ALL GAME DATA MISSING
teams: Rangers @ Blue Jays
current HPU = "-"
correct HPU = Stu Scheurwater

date: 20210718 GAME 2 - ALL GAME DATA MISSING
teams: Rangers @ Blue Jays
current HPU = "-"
correct HPU = Ryan Additon