exclude 7 inning MLB games

E Miller

Jun 22, 2021, 12:57:17 PM6/22/21
to SportsDatabase Data
Hello,
I'd like to exclude 7 inning games from a query. I tried using:

Innings>8

but doesn't seem to work.... suggestions? thx

LAWRENCE LAPOINTE

Jun 22, 2021, 5:51:03 PM6/22/21
to E Miller, SportsDatabase Data
try:  season=2021  and (innings led+o:innings led+innings tied)>=9 and H

mike cobb

Jun 22, 2021, 7:17:31 PM6/22/21
to LAWRENCE LAPOINTE, E Miller, SportsDatabase Data
Thank you - this seems like a work around for historical games, but not so much for prospective games that are scheduled to be played 7 innings (barring extra innings).  I've been stumped about how to isolate 7 inning games to be played that day, to compare to past 7 games slated for 7 innings, as opposed to 9 inning games that are not 100% completed.

LAWRENCE LAPOINTE

Jun 23, 2021, 4:10:49 PM6/23/21
to mike cobb, E Miller, SportsDatabase Data
double header = 1 and season = 2021 and H and date > 20210623

Does not have the NYM @ WSN September 4

LAWRENCE LAPOINTE

Jun 23, 2021, 4:12:02 PM6/23/21
to mike cobb, E Miller, SportsDatabase Data
doubleheader=2 is the second game