API Question

ferrar...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2022, 12:22:59 PM12/29/22
to SportsDatabase Data
Hello, I was wondering if anybody was familiar with using an API program for sports betting? There's a website: https://rapidapi.com/tipsters/api/pinnacle-odds that has pinnacle odds, I believe. I'm not a coder so this is a completely new thing for me.

It has historical odds too according to the website which is what I'm primarily interested in. If anybody has used this I'm not asking for a teaching lesson but if you could tell me how far back the odds go that would be greatly appreciated. If you're familiar with the program and know how to use it.