NHL Playoffs Not Coded - 20210516 games showing as "playoffs=0"

Jon

May 16, 2021, 11:25:07 AM5/16/21
to SportsDatabase Data
https://killersports.com/nhl/query?sdql=date%3D20210516+and+playoffs%3D0&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21++

The playoffs have started and these games should be playoffs=1.

Just FYI.  Not even sure anyone is looking at these posts anymore :(

Ed Miller

May 16, 2021, 11:27:17 AM5/16/21
to Jon, SportsDatabase Data
I wonder that too, I've posted incorrect pitchers needing to be changed and nothing happens....

JJ 21

May 27, 2021, 6:48:01 AM5/27/21
to SportsDatabase Data
Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the playoffs. If someone does check in, the Flames and Canucks games (any game involving these two) that were played once the NHL Playoffs got underway, are NOT playoff games.

As you can see here, the Nux have four games currently included in the DB, three against CGY and 1 against EDM, that are incorrectly being classified as PO games when they were in fact just useless regular season games as the Nux played out string, making up for all the games they lost during a covid lockdown.