Book for October

1 view

10lees

Sep 16, 2007, 3:51:46 PM9/16/07
to Readers Anonymous
Good Afternoon, nominate a book for October!

Megan....@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2007, 12:16:02 PM9/17/07
to Readers Anonymous
i recommend we pull some ideas that had votes from august & sept.

10lees

Sep 17, 2007, 11:49:01 PM9/17/07
to Readers Anonymous

rhett butler

Sep 18, 2007, 3:16:07 PM9/18/07
to 10lees, Readers Anonymous
I've always wanted to read some LeGuin, but that would be two sci-fi in as many months....
--
"To the ambitious for whom neither the bounty of life nor the beauty of the world suffice to content, it comes as penance that life with them is squandered and that they posses neither the benefits nor the beauty of the world.  And if they are unable to perceive what is divine in Nature which is all around them, how will they be able to see their own divinity, which is sometimes hidden."

- Leonardo Da Vinci

10lees

Sep 20, 2007, 10:33:41 PM9/20/07
to Readers Anonymous
Ok since there were no more nominations here's the poll:

http://8p4.pollhost.com/

Nominations are above - pick one! Winner will be announced on
Wednesday the 26th!

10lees

Sep 24, 2007, 9:57:27 PM9/24/07
to Readers Anonymous
Only two more days to vote, vote for your favorite (or soon to be
favorite) book!

The link is above.

10lees

Sep 26, 2007, 9:26:49 PM9/26/07
to Readers Anonymous
Ok so it's Wednesday and I am totally switching my vote, because I was
the second vote on The Dispossessed, but I'd rather read 'The Big Over
Easy' since it got another vote!

So our book for next month is The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde!! Now
it lacks the 'literary sophistication' of the Thursday Next novels,
but I think everybody will love the author. (Sorry huge fan here)

Megan....@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2007, 9:31:03 PM9/27/07
to Readers Anonymous
yay!!!! i really want to read that one!