Restarting Book Club - August 2009

10lees

Jul 19, 2009, 4:36:19 PM7/19/09
to Readers Anonymous
Does anybody want to choose a book for August 2009? I think it would
be a lot of fun to restart the online book club - perhaps have some
additional members?

Also, email me at 10lees at gmail if you want to be removed.

My nomination for August is The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee
Divakaruni

Michelle Davenport

Jul 21, 2009, 10:47:06 PM7/21/09
to Readers Anonymous
Does it matter that I haven't read Mahabharata do you think?

10lees

Jul 22, 2009, 6:17:22 PM7/22/09
to Readers Anonymous
I haven't read it either, so I hope it doesn't matter!

Jessica

Jul 22, 2009, 10:30:53 PM7/22/09
to Readers Anonymous
Thanks for inviting me! I am looking forward to the book club.

The Palace of Illusions sounds good to me. Also, I have enjoyed a few
Murakami books and wouldn't mind reading another in the coming
months. They are good book club fodder, I think.

Jessica

10lees

Jul 25, 2009, 11:09:03 PM7/25/09
to Readers Anonymous
Let's go with the Palace of Illusions for August 2009!

We will begin the discussions for the next book on August 15th (or
so).

Yay!