Thanks for the Invitation & Greetings!

son...@nycap.rr.com

Feb 11, 2008, 4:45:26 PM2/11/08
to The Sound Healing Network (SHN)
Hi,
I reside in NY state about 45 minutes west of Great Barrington, Mass.,
and 30 minutes south of Albany, NY, and am a therapeutic expressive
arts consultant/musician. I have a Masters in Expressive Arts Therapy
and wrote my research thesis on "Integrating Sound and Music for
Healing with Expressive Arts Therapy." I am greatly interested in
the therapeutic benefits of sound and music, which led me to
completing the Certified Music Practitioner training in Music for
Healing and Transition in 1997; Certified Provider training in The
Listening Program, an auditory stimulation program, through Advanced
Brain Technologies in 2006; and two levels of training in Acutonics
among other vibrational energy trainings. I work with all ages and
presently my work spans working with very young children and their
parents providing song, movement, & rhythm instrument groups and work
with healthy seniors and seniors who have a dementia/Alzheimer's
disorder. Music and sound are a part of everything I do. I play
several instruments as well as sing.

I look forward to reading other posts and would love to hear from
others who may be interested in participating in a sound circle in the
Capital District - Columbia County area of NY. I have the space
available for quite a large group.

O Let's Make Music!