Designer/Logo Brand/Image

reb...@harmonicprogressions.com

May 15, 2008, 9:57:19 AM5/15/08
to The Sound Healing Network (SHN)
Hello Sound Healer Network Friends,

I am in the process of setting up my business in a new way and I'd
like to find a Designer/Logo/Artist/Image person to hire who is in
tune with angels, music and healing. Do you have any suggestions?

Many thanks.

Love and music,

Rebecca

zacciah

May 22, 2008, 5:29:00 PM5/22/08
to The Sound Healing Network (SHN)
Rebecca
You might try Dorothy Stone at dst...@gmavt.net
Many blessings
Zacciah Blackburn
Director of Education, SHN

Ben Sheppard

May 23, 2008, 1:07:33 AM5/23/08
to SoundHeal...@googlegroups.com, John Ananda
Rebecca,
I will also cc this to John Ananda as well.  He and Heather Wolfe had a very good graphic artist who designed their logo and you can see it on their web site BackToSource.com.  I forgot her name and contact info however so John, can you give Rebecca the information?  Thanks, btw John if you are not signed up on the SHN discussion forum send me a personal reply and I will forward it.  Also if you are not already but wish to be on our discussion forum let me know..
Harmonic Blessings,
Ben
Ben Sheppard +1 646.512.1972 (mobile)
Co-Founder & Director of Knowledge Management,
The Sound Healing Network (SHN) - www.SoundHealingNetwork.org
Founding Director Liquid Voice Productions - www.liquidvoice.com
Founding Director Global ICT Systems Inc. - www.GlobalICTSystems.com