Hello

reb...@harmonicprogressions.com

Feb 13, 2008, 5:01:27 PM2/13/08
to The Sound Healing Network (SHN)
Hello Dear Sound Healers,

I am a music teacher/musician/healer who has been collecting healing
modalities for the past 8 years. Now, everything has come full circle
and I am combining healing and music in something I'm calling, "Jamin'
with the Angels". I am composing music for voice, bass viol and
crystal bowls and putting my compositions into a class that combines
music, self-expression and sound healing. It is in the beginning
stages - but I am expecting to line up several places to offer my
classes in the near future.

My location is Ayer, MA--an hour west of Boston off Route 2.

It is wonderful to be in a this group with many kindred spirits.

Love and light,

Rebecca

www.harmonicprogressions.com

Ben Sheppard

Feb 13, 2008, 7:49:19 PM2/13/08
to SoundHeal...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to our discussion forum Rebecca! (and everyone who has chimed
in so far) please excuse my absence of days... I have been swamped with
much to do lately but its great to see we are really getting started
with this now after almost a whole year of sitting on the back burner!
btw, I like to jam with angels too ;)
Harmonic Blessings, Ben Sheppard - Co-Founder & Director - The Sound
Healing Network <http://www.soundhealingnetwork.org/>